...but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength.

They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary.

They will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31

Sunday, January 9, 2011

January 9th Update

Just wanted to give you a bit of an update. My mother is on her last leg of her radiation and is staying strong. I will be heading up tomorrow afternoon and will be taking her tuesday and Wednesday. The end of last week she received a letter from the Doctor's office saying that her PET test is scheduled for this Tuesday morning. If you don't remember the details about this test click on this link to go back to this previous post for the details  PET test. Tuesday will be a long day for her as she will under go this procedure in the early morning and then it will be followed by her radiation in the afternoon. Hopefully she will be able to rest in between the two. Wednesday she will have a follow up appointment with her Neurologist and then we are off to Appleton for another radiation treatment. I will only be able to stay Monday afternoon to Thursday morning as I will have Aiden (2) with me leaving the two older kiddos home with Matt holding down the fort. The weather should be okay so Aiden and I are off for a road trip.
I will let everyone know how the PET tests go and will update as soon as I have computer access.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Travel safely, Jess and Aiden, please give my love to your folks. I hold them in my thoughts and prayers..and hope that the PET scan brings good news. Debbie