Today the Doctor's orders was to get up walk around and sit in the chair most of the day. Well, she did accomplish it all but it was not an easy task by any means and it was a long day for her. I left this evening and she looked and felt 100 times better than she had all day. I pray that it continues in this direction and that every day will get easier.
Today the nurse and I were helping my mother to walk with her walker and the nurse said to me that she was amazed on how strong my mother was and she was in awe of her will and determination. She was so true. Even during the most painful moments mom pulled through enough to focus on the task that she had to accomplish even if it was to sit up in bed.
Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers. Please keep the prayers coming. This woman can do anything especially when she knows her friends and family are backing her in prayer.
No comments:
Post a Comment